dinsdag, juli 10, 2007

Woody Allen 2 (door Ingrid)

Zolang Dubro het nog doet, hier wat fijne quotes van Woody Allen.


"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it by not dying."

"There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?"

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."

"Most of the time I don't have much fun. The rest of the time I don't have any fun at all."

"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends."

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

"To you, I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition."

"If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank."

"I took a speed reading course and read 'War and Peace' in twenty minutes. It involves Russia."

"With my complexion I don't tan, I stroke."

"My brain: It's my second favorite organ."

"It's true I had a lot of anxiety. I was afraid of the dark and suspicious of the light."

"I'm a practicing heterosexual, although bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."

"80% of success is showing up."

"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand."

Geen opmerkingen: