maandag, april 23, 2007

Norm!

Er waren twee dingen die je nooit aan Norm Peterson moest vragen. 'Hoe gaat het?' (altijd slecht) en 'Wat wil je drinken?' (altijd bier). De running gag was dan ook dat Norm nooit een serieus antwoord op de vraag gaf.

Sam: What will you have, Norm?
Norm: Well, I'm in a gambling mood, Sammy. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of that tap.
Sam: Oh, looks like beer, Norm.
Norm: Call me Mister Lucky.

Sam: Beer, Norm?
Norm: Have I gotten that predictable? Good.

Coach: How's a beer sound, Norm?
Norm: I dunno. I usually finish them before they get a word in.

Sam: What's new, Normie?
Norm: Terrorists, Sam. They've taken over my stomach. They're demanding beer.

Coach: What would you say to a beer, Normie?
Norm: Daddy wuvs you.

Sam: What do you say, Norm?
Norm: Any cheap, tawdry thing that'll get me a beer.

Norm: [coming in from the rain] Evening, everybody.
All: Norm!
Sam: Still pouring, Norm?
Norm: That's funny, I was about to ask you the same thing.

Paul: Hey Norm, how's the world been treating you?
Norm: Like a baby treats a diaper.

Woody: Can I pour you a draft, Mr. Peterson?
Norm: A little early, isn't it Woody?
Woody: For a beer?
Norm: No, for stupid questions.

Woody: Hey, Mr. Peterson, Jack Frost nipping at your nose?
Norm: Yep, now let's get Joe Beer nipping at my liver, huh?

Q: Whatcha up to Norm? (said by Sam)
A: My ideal weight if I were eleven feet tall.

"How's life treating you, Norm?"
"Like it caught me sleeping with its' wife."

"What's going down, Normie?"
"My butt cheeks on that bar stool."

"What's the story, Norm?"
"Boy meets beer. Boy drinks beer. Boy meets another beer."

“What'll you have, Norm?
"Fame, fortune, and fast women."
How 'bout a beer?
"Even better."

"How about a beer, Norm?"
"That's that amber sudsy stuff, right? I've heard good things about it!"

What's doing, Norm?
"Well, science is seeking a cure for thirst. I happen to be the guinea pig."

Geen opmerkingen: