dinsdag, april 24, 2007

Meer Cheers

Nog wat leuke Cheers grapjes...

Candi: What's your name?
Frasier: Oh, uh... Dr. Frasier Crane.
Candi: I'm Candi.
Frasier: Ah, yes, so I see from your necklace. Candi with an "I".
Candi: Well, I used to spell it with a "Y" but nobody ever took me seriously, so then I switched it to an "I". You know, like Gandhi.
Frasier: Yes, yes. I understand, that's why he did it.

Woody: Sam, I found an apartment... It's got everything I ever wanted... a living room and a bedroom.
Sam: Isn't this in Chinatown?
Woody: I don't think so Sam.
Sam: Well yeah I think it is. Did there seem to be a lot of Chinese restaurants around?
Woody: Yeah, I guess so.
Cliff: Were there a lot of uh signs hanging hither and yonder in Chinese there?
Woody: Yeah, come to think of it.
Norm: Lots of Chinese people walking around in the street I suppose.
Woody: Yeah, but that could just be a coincidence you know. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll call my landlady. If anyone would know, Mrs. Chung would.

Everyone: NORM.
Coach: What's new, Norm?
Norm: I need something to hold me over until my second beer.
Coach: How about a first beer?
Norm: That'll work.

Cliff: Everyone in the Swiss Army owns a Swiss Army Knife. That's why no one messes with Switzerland.

Frasier: Hello in there Cliff. Tell me....What color is the sky in your world?

Kelly's mom: You've met Mr. Gaines haven't you?
Woody: Met him? Heck, I almost broke his big toe.
Kelly: Woody, you didn't know daddy was standing behind us when you pulled the van out.
Woody: Yeah, I did. I just thought he took a smaller shoe.

Sam: She (Carla) was complaining that she missed out on all that teenage stuff, you know homecoming, proms. What if we do something to take her back to her teen years?
Rebecca: Like get her pregnant?
Cliff: Nah. That's been done to death.

Cliff: A freudian slip is saying one thing and meaning a mother.

Cliff: How's married life treating ya'? Quite a change, huh?
Frasier: Well, Lilith and I did live together for a year before we wed, so other than the fact that I now see it stretching endlessly before me until I die rotting in the grave, there's no real difference.

Norm: Look at those legs! If those legs are attached to anything, even a truck, I'm gonna marry it!

Diane: I'm writing during the odd moments of the job. Much as Jack London did.
Carla: Oh was he a bad waitress too?

1 opmerking:

Xandra zei

Toch deden de Nederlandse scriptschrijvens het ook niet slecht,al is het geen Cheers niveau misschien... In de Nederlandse taal blijkt de herhaling altijd erg leuk te zijn:
zoals "Met de assistente van dokter van de PLllllllllloeeeeeeg!"

en in de Nederlandse taal blijkt de herhaling altijd erg leuk te zijn:
zoals "Met de assistente van dokter van de PLllllllllloeeeeeeg!"

nee... nu is er niks an!

Maar als Carry dat deed... lag je wel in een deuk! Althans ik wel... maar he, ik was pas 4.